Saturday, January 22, 2011

Two All Time Tiger Greats

Hey everyone! Welcome back. I hope you are having a good weekend and staying warm. Dude, it's cold outside.

As promised, I got a couple of cards in the mail this week that I bought on EBay, and I thought I would share them with you. These are two great cards that are fantastic additions to my collection.

2010 Topps Tribute George Kell Autograph 34/99


Interestingly enough, George Kell passed away March 24, 2009. I'm guessing (hoping) that Topps was sitting on these autographed seals for future use. Who knows, maybe the fine folks at Topps have connections...

2004 Fleer Greats of the Game Bill Freehan Autograph


I hear that, because of health issues, Bill Freehan does not sign autographs any more. I hope his health isn't that bad.

I'm still looking to add some more Tiger greats to my autograph collection, but as you know the finances are not where they should be. Maybe next time I'll share some of my Red Wings autograph cards with you.

Talk soon!

No comments: