Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sports Cards!!

As you may, or may not know, I like to collect sports cards. I have not been able to purchase as much as I like to, due to my job loss. But, I'll still pick up a pack or two when the opportunity presents itself.

I don't know what it is I like about collecting sports cards. I know I don't do it for the investment. I guess the thought of having a card of my favorite player is a big thing for me. Plus, there's always the chance of pulling a card that's valuable that I can flip on Ebay for a few quick bucks to get something else.

Here are a few of my favorite pulls that I've recently gotten.


2009-10 Upper Deck Artifacts Silver Steven Stamkos 28/75



2010 Topps Prime Marcus Easley Autograph 023/599



2010 Topps Update Vintage Legends Ty Cobb


2009-10 Upper Deck Ice Glenn Anderson Jersey


2010-11 Upper Deck Black Diamond Jakub Voracek Quad Jersey


OK, that's all I've got for now. Keep coming back and I'll keep updating with more fantastic, or not so fantastic, cards that I get.

No comments: