Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Strasburg Mania. Is It Dead??

Not much going on these days in the world of sports card pulls. I can't get too excited about a 2005 Topps Chrome Andy LaRoche or Michael Bourn rookie. Yes, I was trying (hoping) for a Justin Verlander rookie when I bought that pack. I was pleased to get two rookies, but sad I didn't get the one I wanted.

I did get this yesterday -

2010 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome Stephen Strasburg

Not sure if that's a good thing these days, or not. Too bad I didn't get that before he blew out his elbow! The card has no sentimental value to me, so I slapped it up on Ebay to see if I could get a couple bucks for it, maybe make up the cost of the pack. We'll see!

That's about all I've got for today. Hopefully I'll be back really soon with something awesome to show you from a great pull. Until then, happy shredding!!

No comments: