Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Autograph of the Day - 04/05/2011 - Number 9... Number 9...

Hey friends! I'm back after a long and somewhat relaxing weekend. Ready to share some more of my autograph collection with you.

Today I am going to start sharing my autographed jersey numbers with you. I'll share all of my Red Wings, and then move on to some others that I have. I'll begin the countdown today with all of my number nine autographs. I only have four number nines, but they are a pretty impressive four, if I do say so myself. Here we go-

Tomas Holmstrom


Dominik Hasek


Steve Yzerman


Gordie Howe


None of these autographs are on jerseys (yet) and some are framed behind glass (Holmstrom). Most are packed away waiting for the day when I can display them all in some form.

That's all I've got for today. Next time I'll share my number eight autographs with you. Maybe number seven as well, as I don't think I have but a couple number eights.

Take care and come back again real soon!!

No comments: