Thursday, March 31, 2011

Autograph of the Day - 03/31/2011 - Hats!

Hi friends. I was looking at some things on the collection this morning and decided that I should feature my two autographed hats and tell you a little bit about each. First, here are the hats -



The white hat, on the left, is autographed by MSU Basketball Coach Tom Izzo. I purchased the hat and took it with me to the 2001 Midnight Madness at Breslin Center and got in the right line and was able to get Coach Izzo to autograph it.

The green hat is a St. Patricks Day Red Wings hat that I was wearing when I took Benjamin to an open Grand Rapids Griffins practice. After practice was over, we were standing out in the lobby when Chris Chellios came walking out. I was quick to ask him to sign my hat, as well as Benjamin's Red Wings jersey. Mr. Chellios was very accommodating to our requests, signing them and a few things for other people before he headed out the door.

These are two great items that I am proud and pleased to have in my collection.

Take care and enjoy Opening Day! Tigers at Yankees are getting ready for first pitch.

Go Tigers!!

No comments: