Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Autograph of the Day 3/30/2011

Hey! Welcome back. I got a new autographed item that I wanted to share with you today. I found a couple of Red Wings tickets from a playoff game that I went to a couple years ago. For some reason, I decided to send them to Brian Rafalski at the JLA and see if he would sign them, since he was featured on the face of the tickets. Well guess what? The signed tickets came back to me today! They are going to be a great addition to my collection.



For the record, I also sent a pair of tickets to Jimmy Howard, but have not gotten those back yet. I'm hoping that with his downtime this week he will be able to catch up on that type of stuff.

By the way, if you ever decide to do this with any of your game tickets, be sure to send a self addressed stamped envelope along with your autograph request!!

Go Red Wings!!!

No comments: