Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"These Are Suction Cups. I'm Suctioning Up Something" - Benjamin

I found my old iPod the other day. You know, the old one with the wheel on the front for changing songs or volume and such. Well, once I remembered how to use the thing I was extremely pleased with the music I had put on there. It's been a long time since I heard some of those songs. I forgot how great bands like Sloan, Wilco, Eve 6, and Daft Punk are. It was great to hear all of that music again. I promise that I won't let my iPod get lost again.

Big weekend coming up for the Lions. I love the draft. It's like the Super Bowl for Lions fans. I feel they won the draft Super Bowl last year, with getting Ndamukong Suh. He's already, just 16 games in to his NFL career, one of the ten best defensive players the Lions have ever had. I keep hearing rumors that the Lions could have an opportunity to do the same thing again this year, and pick Da'Quan Bowers at number 13. There are rumors that he could slide that far, and many think he could be the best player in the draft. There are worries about his knees, but I'm sure the Lions have done their homework on that issue.

Last word on the draft. No way the Panthers pick Cam Newton at number one.

I think Haley Barbour's decision not to run for President in 2012 is a good sign for fans of Indiana Governor, Mitch Daniels.

I give no thanks, credit or blame to Donald Trump for Mr. obama releasing his birth certificate today. Is it wrong of me to say that I'm not convinced that it's real? Show me the placenta...

No comments: