Monday, August 17, 2009

That Certainly Was Surprising

Greetings and welcome back. It's been awhile, and I know that's my fault. You've probably stopped by, but I wasn't home. I apologize and promise that I'll try to be better about that.

How has your summer been? Mine has been pretty good. Busy, but pretty good. Lakestock 2009 has come and gone. It was a great time. I'm already starting to plan Lakeapalooza for the next party. I'll be sure to pass those details along to you.

What else is new...? Well, I'm still looking for the perfect app for my iPhone. I've tried a lot, but deleted most of them, as they're just silly. I'm kind of disappointed in ESPN for not having a better iPhone app. They have "Score Center", and scores is all it is.

I think the new Pearl Jam single "The Fixer" is the worst song I've heard since "The Warrior" by Scandal.

I bought Madden 2010 for my PS3 yesterday. It's sweet!

Am I the only one that enjoyed seeing Tiger Woods puke all over himself on Sunday? Don't get me wrong, I like Tiger. But it's good to see him fail once every now and then. Especially having the lead on the final day of a major.

Guitar Hero Van Halen comes out December 22. Is it just me, or is that too close to Christmas. Is someone trying to inflate the demand for this? Interesting... Hey, if you see my lovely wife, please let her know that I'd like to have GHVH under my Christmas tree this year!!

Did you know you can follow me on Twitter? DennisLLake is my Twitter name I use to tweet.

No comments: