Thursday, August 20, 2009

No HD, No Me. Know HD, Know Me!‏

I want to start a heavy metal band that does nothing but Billy Joel covers. I'm going to call it Brenda's Revenge and our first album is titled "Inside The Spider".

I tried an Everything bagel from Pantera Bread this morning. Holy moly was that good. I was surprised. I think it was more garlic than anything, but it was tasty. It might be my new favorite. I'm a plain bagel with plain cream cheese kind of guy.

The wife wants to go to Traverse City for Labor Day weekend. I'm kind of torn. One one hand, there's Slabtown Burgers. She promised me we could go there. On the other hand, there is the holiday weekend traffic. That's a nightmare. On the one hand, there's visiting with family and spending time on the beach. On the other hand, there is MSU football that Saturday, and I do not want to miss that. It's kickoff weekend, for goodness sake. I know there are TV's in TC, but I need HD to be OK. See how torn I am and how upsetting this is to me?!?!?

Hey, look at that. This is the third post in a row that I've been able to avoid politics. Reid will be so proud!!

I found a couple cool apps for the iPhone today. One is for editing photos taken with the phone camera. I also found a couple cool football ones. We'll see how cool they actually are, once the season starts. Finally, I downloaded the app from The Hockey News. How did I miss this one being available??? It's worth the price of the iPhone by itself!!

No comments: