Friday, August 28, 2009

I Just Wanna Be Loved By You!‏

CBS Sports has the best sports app for the iPhone. I tried ESPN, which is (lame) only scores and Fox Sports. CBS blows the two of them away. It's kind of ironic, because I don't like CBS Sports web site at all. Also, for the record, it doesn't appear that NBC Sports has an application for the iPhone.

I think Smarties are like crack for non-druggies.

Speaking of drugs and medication, I like it when I find random things in my desk. Usually I have no clue what they are, because I threw the box away. I end up taking them and hoping they work for whatever it is I need medication for...

I really like green and yellow, but it doesn't look good on you is not the way to tell your wife to pick something different to wear.

I did my first fantasy football draft of the year last night. I nailed it. There's no way, barring injury, that I won't run away with the league this year. I hope it's like that in my other two! I have a draft tonight and another tomorrow. One more after that, but I'm not sure when.

No comments: