Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Someone Needs To Make Me Some Blueberry Crisp!‏

I was sitting at my desk this morning, listening to W.A.S.P. on satellite, when one of the original founding owners of the company I work for walked by. I found myself wondering if Tom, the owner, had ever heard W.A.S.P. before. I'm going to bet that he hasn't. I guess I can take him off the list of those who haven't.

Have you heard the new song from Muse? It's incredible! It's currently my favorite song, along with the new Our Lady Peace song. Gosh I love good music.

I'm looking forward to "Man Day" coming up in a couple weeks. A great day spent with some buddies playing golf, poker and telling lies. It's a hoot and I cannot wait for it to get here. I think we should do it more than once a year.

I want to open a restaurant. I want to serve food based on either famous restaurants, or food that's been featured on Man vs Food. If I saw a sandwich on MVF that was featured in El Paso, I'd have that and call it "The El Paso". Something from Pittsburgh would be "The Pittsburger". I want to serve a 40 inch pizza that I'll call "The Mother Ship". I've got this all planned out in my head. It'll be a beautiful thing. I just need to come up with a catchy name for my restaurant. Grab Grub A Go Go!

No comments: