Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon...

Saw something at Kohl's the other night that I filed under "Freaking Brilliant" and "Why Didn't I Think of That?" Postage paid greeting cards. The envelope comes with pre-paid postage. That, my friends, is brilliant!

Did you see that Disney is registering a trademark for “Seal Team 6”? That’s the group that went in and took out Usama Bin Laden. I wonder what Disney is going to do with it. Action figures? Movies? TV series? Lunchboxes? Once again, why didn’t I think to apply for a trademark for “Seal Team 6”?

The Tigers have not had a winning streak of more than seven games since 1984. That’s remarkable to me.

This will be the first NBA Finals without Kobe, Shaq, or Tim Duncan since 1998. That’s remarkable to me.

Still looking for suggestions for my bucket list.

No comments: