Monday, November 24, 2008

Something Catchy From Depeche Mode

Do you ever get the idea that the Lions are God's idea of a practial joke? I think he's got a pretty good sense of humor!

I seem to have become addicted to FaceBook. That's what takes away from my blogging. For that, I apologize to all (both) my faithful readers.

I think that Thursday will be coach Rod's last day in charge of the Lions. It's my opinion that he will suffer the same fate that Mooch did when he was in Detroit. He was fired after losing on Thanksgiving. It's time for Rod to go. He seems to be a good dude, but he's in over his head.

All you Lions fans that think the Lions need to go out and get Donovan McNabb this off season, get a clue. If McNabb were worth having, he wouldn't have gotten benched on Sunday.

All you Lions fans that think the Lions need to pick a quarterback with the #1 pick in the draft, also need to get a clue. There are so many holes on this team that starting with a QB is the last thing they need to do. Here's what I do with the five picks the Lions have in the first three rounds - OL, LB, OL, DB, best available.

Have you seen the new Peyton Manning, Master Card "Priceless" commercial? It's pretty funny. Not as funny as the Ozzy Osborne commercial for World of Warcraft, but it's pretty funny. Not as funny as the Ozzy Osborne cell phone commercial, but it's right up there.

In case I don't get a chance, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

No comments: