Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Stat To Make You "Cringe"

Here’s an interesting stat for you.  With two more home runs, Brandon Cringe will become 20th all time on the Detroit Tigers home run list.  That just scares the socks off of me.  Did you also know that he is the franchise all time leader in strikeouts?  He is over 100 ahead of the number two guy on that list, Lou Whitaker.  Cringe averages a strikeout every 4.37 plate appearances.  Lou was one for every 9.09 plate appearances. 
 
The last ten playoff losses for the Red Wings have been by one goal.
 
ESPN is having a three hour special tonight to announce the National Football League SCHEDULE.  The freaking schedule!  Three hours.  The schedule.  Kind of makes LeBron’s “The Decision” look pretty good now.
 
Today is your last chance to show me something, Francisco Liriano.  I’ve already got another starter in mind to replace you on my roster.  Good luck to you, sir.  My team may be your best chance to get a ring.

No comments: