Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday, June 16. What's On My Mind?

Decided to pre-order the new iPhone 4 yesterday morning.  Figured if I picked it up the day it comes out I'd get myself in trouble with it at work, and would not get any work done.  Went the safe route.

I'm excited that one of my co-workers watches Next Food Network Star.  I love having someone to talk about stuff like that with.  Holly and I watch it, and we tend to agree on most of the stuff.  Nice to have an independent voice.

Maggs is back!!

New Ben Folds CD comes out September 28.  That's some good news on the music front.

Speaking of music, I started following @ofarevolution (O.A.R.) on Twitter.  Sweet!

Damn it's a small world, and sometimes I hate that.  Never know when something you say is going to get to someone it shouldn't.

Spirit Airlines pilots are on strike, and Spirit has cancelled all flights until at least Thursday.  Is Spirit Airlines the kind of company that can survive something like this?  Seems to me that, if I'm Spirit, or the pilots, I'm gonna want to get back to work before I don't have a work to come back to.

Thank you Tom Izzo!  I'm excited that you'll be a Spartan for life.  Just like me.

59 days until Disney World!!

Have I mentioned that a new season of Man Vs Food premiers tonight?!?!  Go Adam.

No comments: